Monday, October 19, 2020

We had a lot of cleaning to do to make this happen.


I wrote about how much more work was needed on this flooring. The glue and plastic took us almost four days to get it cleaned up. 
We used a chemical that I found at Home Depot, clearance. We did as the label told us to. 1 part to 4 parts of water. 
Then we used a 3 inch razor blade with handle. To scrap up the glue and plastic. 



Then we mopped the floor. Jeanne said it was ready for the rug to see how nice it will be. 



I am so happy that this chore is done. 
Now we can move into this room and set it all up and move on to the rest of the house. 
All I can say is Jeanne is very happy now. 
That makes me very happy too. 
Folks I hope you had a chance to hear from our Lord this week-end. 
It was a very peaceful one for us and we are still thanking Him for all we have accomplished, 
BY HIS GRACE. 
Isaiah 26:12
Lord, You will grant us peace: all we have accomplished is really from YOU. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...