Sunday, October 25, 2020

Pressure washing the driveway. Never thought it would take so LONGGGGGG.








 Hey I was thinking maybe two days to pressure wash the driveway? 
Well it has been four days and still not done. The problem is the water settles in the lower parts of the driveway. So as I clean the area out. The dirt water stays there and really doesn't look like I cleaned it. 
Oh well it is only a driveway. I worked on it yesterday Saturday morning and the water is still sitting there. 
Hey Jeanne and I went to the voting poll on Friday. Have you had taking the time to go VOTE?? 
Well folks all I know is that Our Lord is in control. BUT He uses us. We need to do our part. 
At the end we see our fruit. 
PLEASE GO VOTE, OUR PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP IS DEPENDING ON US.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...