Monday, October 26, 2020

We have been blessed by The Crossing Church.


Right after we closed on the new house, Jeanne asked Pastor Craig if we could us one of the churches trailers? Sure can, take the one that has the New Jersey plate on it. Sure enough we went to the back of the church and found a nice looking trailer, with New Jersey plate on it. Hooked it up and drove back home. After getting home I relies, the ball was not the correct one.  By His Grace we did make it home before the trailer came off. I went down to Home Depot and bought the 1 7/8"  trailer ball. 
All is well now. Not sure how many loads I did, but I know this was sure easier than using the truck.


Not sure but I think this was our first load. But at the end we moved over here. Freezer, two (2) refrigerators, dressers, couch and many more stuff. Racks and even our CHRISTMAS TREE. 


That was our last load with the trailer. 
I guess a fuse burned out on the second rum of lights? Plus the picture didn't come out as nice as real life shot. 
I knew the ramp needed a little repair before I took it back. So after I pulled in the church parking lot. I got out my tools and did a small repair. 






This corner, the screen broke out of it's weld. So I drilled a couple of holes and put in two screws and washers. All is good now. 


Afterwards I notice the screw came through, got the Saw Zaw out and cut them off. 
Yesterday (Sunday) We gave a set of keys and a lock for the trailer to lock it up when they want to. 
Folks I just know how neat Our Lord is, He provides our needs each and everyday. 
So I really hope and pray you had a chance this week-end to reflex and thank HIM. 
I know we do each and everyday we have breath. 
PRAISE HIM. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...