Sunday, October 11, 2020

Roy and I have a small job at his brother's home.


Need to take out the old faucets and drains. It should be a piece of cake??? 


These valves are very old and well built. It was a project to get the old ones out. 


Had to use the Sawzall to cut the old drain out. But we got them both out and ready to go with all new stuff. 




Kind a of tight up underneath. But like I said, it all went in. 




After about two and half hours we were finished. It ready was a beautiful job at the end. 
The funny thing is about two years ago, Roy and I put this sink in. At that time the old faucets didn't work, Richard (owner) told us he would bring in a plumber and repair them. That would be Michael. 
Almost two years go by and they still didn't work. So the sad part is we could have put new stuff in then. Save us a lot of time and much easier doing it while the sink is out. 
Oh well all is done and looks great too. 
Folks I am so blessed to be able to help others out an do these kinds of work. 
I praise Him for the work and the wisdom to do it right. 
Hey it is Sunday, are you going to church and THANK HIM TODAY?
I know we are and that is all He asks is talk with Him. 
Have a wonderful day and enjoy LIFE. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...