Sunday, October 04, 2020

Yes this was Jeanne's birthday party. Last Sunday the 27th of 2020



There was a big push to make sure this happened. Jeanne and I have been in the start of moving here. Now we did get something's done. But in the end of the day, we had everything we needed to make her day beautiful and wonderful. 

We had a nice turn out of friends and family. 





We had JERK CHICKEN and FITTINGS. 


This was the left overs. Great tasting and jerk chicken and jerk ribs. My baby knows how to cook and do it right!!!.


Jeanne made her own cake too. She loves to bake and make folks happy too. This cake was banana/chocolate cake. 


Then Jake and his girl friend Christy. Stopped at Publix's and got this raspberry and cream cheese cake.
At the end we had our cake too. 
All was delicious. We were full and happy. 


Christy and Jeanne plus her son (Jake) had a shot to celebrate her birthday. 
At the end it was very successful. 
I know my baby was very happy that we had it here, at our new home. 
Jeanne and I our very content and comfortable being here. 
It was a long road to travel to make this all happen but it was worth very minute and effort it.  
The funny ting is, today is Sunday already and we have been doing so much more around our new home. 
PRAISE HIM TODAY. I know we do everyday we have breath. 
What do you have to thank Him for today? 
I know I have many myself to look back and say THANK YOU LORD.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...