Thursday, October 29, 2020

It is so nice to have a hang out.


I am not sure when? But lets say we have been coming here for the last six Wednesday nights. We have been meeting another couple here since then. But last night they had something else to do. Or maybe they have started the Keto Diet, again? 
Which means no bread or fries. I would stay away too, if I wanted to do that diet???? 


This evening the crowds are not here. There is usually a line sitting here to get in? 
Maybe we are later than normal? We didn't get here until 6:30pm or so?  


I can tell you this, we really do enjoy their food and the prices are great too. 
I always get the 1/2 pound hamburger and Swiss cheese. Plus a baked potato with butter and sour cream. Sometimes, order a side of Texas Fries too. Jeanne has the same hamburger but she like a salad. But at the end it cost us around $26.00 for all of this food and I usually take half my hamburger and some fries home for the next day. Like right now I am thinking of getting and having it for my breakfast. . 
If you want a nice 1/2 # hamburger and side. $5.50 HOW CAN YOU PASS IT UP???? 
Folks my prayer for this election is that we are voting for OUR President Donald TRUMP. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...