Wednesday, November 01, 2017

As I ventured out on a bike ride.


I drove my truck to the Jetty on Hutchinson Island. I unloaded the bicycle. You can see I reset the mileage on the trip gauge. The reason is the battery went dead and replaced it. Mean while I have been still riding from here and there. Now I am heading south on A1A. 


Just walked over to the Jetty and see what has been happening here. 



Boy this beach sure gets washed out easily. Not sure but during the summer they pumped in sand to fill this beach up and all the way out to the waters edge. It is all washed away again. 




This is such a beautiful ride, very little traffic and there was a nice breeze into my face heading south. 




Got to the one beach and just laid down and tried to get some sun. But the cloud cover kept stopping it. 


Then I looked up and saw these clouds coming in. Thinking maybe I need to get going back to the truck? So I rode back and it didn't rain at all. Praise HIM.



As I was pulling into the Jetty parking lot, I saw this huge Ford truck. That is correct 6 doors. Wow, you can carry the whole crew with you to work. 


It really is surprising how the miles ad up. Plus it was a beautiful day to go out. The rain didn't come in until after 3 pm. Then it poured for that afternoon and night even. 
My prayer is Lord let this day bring glory to You and safe travel. 
I am very blessed to be able to ride and just enjoy the breeze on my back heading north again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...