Wednesday, November 22, 2017

What is happening on Friday morning???


Well I guess I will go over and help load up food at the Crossing. Hey I got there at 10:05 am and they pretty much had everything already loaded up in the box truck. So all we need now it to drive over to Walmart and pick up some turkeys. There are 150 bags of food behind that table. So prayerfully they will stay put. 



As Anthony and I waited around for a while to pick up the turkeys. But as we had to drive around to another side to get them. You can see the back road is narrow. 



Well here we got. 150 turkeys to load up. BY HAND. The reason was Walmart fork lift is out for repairs. So it all worked out pretty good. Except when we tried to pick up the lift gate. Anthony figured it out. Drive on top of the speed bump and we will be able to get the lift gate up under the bumper. It worked great. 



As we were driving out to the main road. Seeing all these bins. They are getting ready for Black Friday sales. But it really is Thanksgiving evening sale at 6pm. 
I asked about the TVs. she told me I have to wait until then. NO FUN AT ALL. 


The poor old truck was hurting. Too much weight on her. But we made it to the Mustard Seed Thrift Store. 


The two picture above were taken on Sunday morning. I drove by and took them then. That is why the parking lot is empty. 






In the back room there is plenty of stuff. Even pallets of things. 




Well couple of the guys showed up and we unloaded all the turkeys in the cooler below. 


Got them all put away. Now some more folks showed up and we brought in the bags of food for the turkey dinners. 






This it the room they will use for giving them out to the folks that signed up. We had a chance to pray and everyone went out to lunch next store. Sonny's . I had a couple of other things to get done. So I left and did my own thing. 


I am not sure if they get paid or not? But they sure have their hands full in sorting everything out. 
Tomorrow morning (Saturday) The food and turkeys will be given out. I know they will be blessed. 
I was by just being part of group that care enough to take their time and come out and help. 
Folks I have said this many times. We Can Not, Out Give GOD!!!!. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...