Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hey I am really enjoying this thing called GOLF.





Donna and I played one round of 9 holes. I shot a 42. Better than last time out, 43. She shot a 37. Hey I am very happy to be able to go out and have a partner. She is part of the women's league and loves playing. 
We walked over to go one more time around. There was a couple starting out. Donna knew them from playing tennis. I am sorry but they told me their names and I have slept since then. They are from Canada. They only can stay here for 6 months. I guess that is the rules for Canadians. 



The guy was hot, he shot a 30. He had 6 pars (3)  and one birdie (2), plus a one over par hole. 
Hey I was very happy too. I shot a 40 myself. Donna did good 38 I think? 
Folks getting out there and hitting a small ball is a lot of fun, as long as I improving?????  
I look back and when I use to play with my dad. I really don't remember ever being under 50 on his course. (par 3) ,Sandal Foot.  
I am being blessed to be able to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather and even have a beautiful  partner too.
He is worthy of Praise. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...