Thursday, November 23, 2017

Friday night at the Elk's Club, Fort Pierce.



Well first of all, Big Frank and his lovely wife, Betty Ann came and picked me up with Donna already in the SUV. While driving over to the Elk's Club, Frank was telling us a couple of stores about the folks that have been going here for a while. 
He dropped us off at the front door, the reason the parking lot was full and he had to park around the corner. 
You walk in and it is like other clubs I have been in over my years. 
Party TIME. 


They had a D J and he played songs I have not heard in many years. Hey since I have been a Christian now 21 years, I usually listen to Christian music. 
But this place brought back many memories and some great songs too. Some great times too. 



The reason we are all here is because it is Donna's birthday. Not the Donna I am with. Going around the table you are looking at, Donna sitting down, Sandy giving her the cake. Eddie he hubby and Betty Ann in the back ground. 






Donna and I were stuck in the back of the table. It was chore to get out. But we did and I think we danced on and off, ad least 8 to 10 times. Like I said before, some great tunes were happening. 
As the evening was winding down, Frank asked if we were ready to roll. Donna said when ever you want to? So I think he said 10 we will be leaving. I can tell you this, I was ready to go right after the dancing. I was bushed. I was even sweating. The air was on but dancing, as I remember was not this hard, back then???? 
But I sure had a nice time and a great work out too. I am not sure why I didn't take any pictures of Donna. But next time I will. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...