Thursday, November 02, 2017

I need to get out and enjoy myself, it is Saturday evening.



I saw the coming attractions and thought this might be funny and scary at the same time.  
There is a dance happening at our club house tonight and I don't have a ticket. So I need to just chill somewhere else. 


I bought my ticket and was about 20 minutes early. So I walked around a little and saw this older couple coming out of the movie that I bought the ticket for. I asked them, what did you think of it? They told me to go see something else, it was the worse movie they have seen in a while.
Well right next to the doors I was suppose to walk in. I saw BOO 2. Well what should I do?  



I went next store and watched this one instead. It was okay, but for a Christian (Tyler Perry) The old man talks about his passed and it was not that funny. But at the end it was okay. 
I kinda wish I went and saw the first one now? 
Oh well maybe see it on Redbox. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...