Friday, November 10, 2017

This is some work we did at Richie's home (Roy's brother)


On Monday we stopped by and replaced his light switches. It really was easier than most trailer's replacement. The reason was we got the correct size electric boxes. They are shallower than a normal one in a house. 



Now on Tuesday I had a doctor's appointment at 9 am. So Roy and his brother started to take the old vanity out. Mean while they broke a CPVC pipe under the house. They shut the water off and called in Mike, a plumper. He lives in the park here. I guess they were not sure what time I was going to be back? 
So he came and did the repair. It really was hard to get to. Plus Mike told me that there was a couple of inches of water under there too. That is why he has the boards and plastic laying on the ground. 


Just that little elbow broke and made such a mess. 



Plus he told me that the first time he went under the house got stuck. These houses don't have much room under them. 



After he repaired the pipe. This was what it looks like under the vanity. 

Hey a while back we cut this vanity to fit in here. 

I am not sure when we did this. BUT I have pictures to show we did. 
It fits perfectly. Now Mike will finish putting everything back together again on Thursday. Richie and Roy asked how much and they both agreed, it was worth the money for him to finish it up. Now on Thursday we will see how nice it turns out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...