Friday, November 17, 2017

This is the store I helped out last week-end and this Saturday.


It is called The Crossing Thrift Store. It is almost across the street from the Lakewood Park Elementary School, which is on Indro Road. Fort Pierce, Florida.
You can look around and see a lot of stuff. It has a vast amount of every thing you can image. 







Then as you walk back outside there is another building with the furniture inside of it. It really is a neat store and like I said has pretty much everything you need or even want. 


That is Andrew the truck driver. We were waiting for another guy to show up. But as we sat there, I told Suzzie that we can go pick up the organ and stuff that Roland's home, he wants to give, first. This way when the other helper shows up. I asked Suzzie to call me and we will come straight back and drop this stuff off. Then the guy Richard will be able to finish out his day with Andrew. 





So we got a call and we came back and dropped off all the stuff we picked up. I asked Suzzie if she needs me to do anything else? She told me that they were okay and she knew I was driving up to Melbourne to help out another Christian single mom up there. Her closet racks fell down and all s her clothes are on the floor. So I grabbed some tools and headed north. 



Got up there and repaired her closet and a couple of other things that needed looking at. 
She bough me a nice dinner and I headed back home afterwards. 
I really enjoy helping other out and I even get some rewards sometimes too. 
I just want to be used by the Lord each day for the opportunities to be able to do what I do. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...