Saturday, November 11, 2017

I know the night before I gained a hour, but I don't feel it.



I am double dipping today again. This is at Calvary PSL Church. I just love what Pastor Mike is teaching on, Revelation. We are in chapter #20:7 to 15. The DEFEAT OF SATIN. He will be locked up for 1000 years. The sad part he comes back afterwards. 


This is The Crossing (south) Pastor Craig is teaching in the Book of 1 John chapter 2. 
After all that church. I went shopping at Aldi's in Port Saint Luice. 
I have been at Home Depot and Lowes, I even went on line at Amazon and could not find these shower rods for less than $30. At Aldi's $14.99. 




Took down the old one. 


The new one went up with eases. This way when folks come to visit they wouldn't feel like the shower curtain is on top of them. 
I tell you each day I breath air, I am blessed and highly favor. 
Praise HIM. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...