Saturday, November 04, 2017

Yes Halloween is here tonight.


This display was at Vero Beach Mobile Home Supply,last week. I really though it reminds me of a (Very bad white trash) trailer park. Nothing like our park. But I thought it was kinda neat. 
The only thing I had planned for this evening was playing darts. Now the church I have been going to, The Crossing. They are having their Trunk and Treat Night tonight. People use the back on their car trunk and fill it up with candy and just hand it out.  I kinda wish I could have gone to that to help out. But this is our first night of the Dart League. I am on a team this year. 


This is Mary our captain of our team. We have Pat, Judy and me as #16 Team. The reason is this year they wanted to get a even number of teams and this way there would not be a BYE WEEK. That means one week of the season someone has to sit out and not play that week. But as now we have 16 teams. So it all works out great now. If you look back to last (2016) Summer, I was playing darts then. But as the Snow Birds come back the league starts up again. Last year I was a sub player, but as I worked at Winn-Dixie, I could not play on Tuesday nights, because I worked those evening. 


You can look around and say, where is the 16 teams? Well there is a schedule. Which is below. 


Now you can see how this works. There are three (3) time slots and three dart boards. So it works out pretty good, if we finish on time? This night was a long one. The reason was we have trouble with getting thru one game, in a hour. But there was no one coming in for the late game. They for fitted. Not enough players. So as the night went on. We as #16 team won both games. I was very lucky in the first game. Then Pat won the second game for us. 
So as the NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK, WE RULE. 
It really is by His grace I won the first game. HE DID. Praise Him. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...