Thursday, November 09, 2017

This e mail is from some good friends that I use to work along side in Cat Island.

Just thought I would send you a few pictures from Inagua. We are here for a month ministering at the Methodist Church.  The first picture is of flamingoes with the babies in the foreground. The next one is of the working lighthouse (only 3 in the Bahamas). The last one is salt piles (more like mountains) from the salt flats. Morton Salt Co. is here. They also have wild donkeys here. Only saw one so far.
Most of the houses and buildings have tarps on them from hurricane damage, waiting to get new shingles.  Slim pickings on groceries. Couldn't find an onion or potato for 4 days until the boat came in. Glad I brought my own coffee, only instant in the stores. I did see one bag of regular but it was $18.00 and some weird brand I never heard of.
We are 543 miles from Miami and about 50 miles from Cuba and 50 from Turks and Caicos. Took 1 1\2 hours from Nassau to fly. We are quite isolated!
We go to Nassau the 20th and spend Thanksgiving with Wendy.
Hope all is well with you all.
Love, Eunice and Eddie Pinder
3 Attachments








No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...