Saturday, November 25, 2017

Had a doctor's appointment early Tuesday mornig.


This is my Dermatologist, Dr. Singh. If you look back in the first part of Oct. I was here then. This office was decorated with Halloween stuff. To the max. So he really gets into the holidays. 
Hey before I came there, he had me buy some cream for my skin. You know the places where the sun hits. So I had to order it form Canada. The reason for buying in Canada. The cost here is like $130. buck. Canada was $67.00. It took three weeks before it came to my place. The reason I bring this up is, I need to put the cream on those ares for ad least a week. Which I did and here I am. He walks in and greets me and ask how I am doing? All is well. NOW did you put the cream on the ares I told you? Yes I did. He looks at my arms, all is well there. Then looks at the to of my head. He tells me that there are some red spots up there OH the cream turn some of the spot red. This might be a problem area? So I had some red spots on top of my head. He gets his freeze gun out and hits them. It doesn't hurt at all. But he told me to get this other cream now and it will all heal up and we will do it again in three months. 
I left there and had no bandages on my head. Just look normal, not sure what is normal? 
Hey I had friends that have had doctors take the spots off. It doesn't look good afterwards. 
On my home home. 



I drive by this place all the time. I remember when I first moved up here. I saw this for sale in the paper. It looks like someone has bought it and fixed it up. They are only open during Friday to Sunday Noon to 10 pm. 


After I got home I text ed Donna and she asked if I would like to go golfing? Sure would. Folks I have not been out playing golf, since my dad and I played, I think? Maybe 1990"s 
So about a month of so ago, I was walking around Good Will and bought three clubs. Putter, Sand wedge and a 7 iron. That should be enough to play on our golf course. 







Our course is a par 3 and you can walk it in less than hour and half. Hey the first time up I really look like I knew what I was doing. But the after the second hole I fell apart. 


Okay you can see I good I did, NOT. Hey I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the company too. 
Folks I am retired and really trying to enjoy it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...