Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Alright I will be moving the plumbing and electric yesterday.


Okay the new vanity I got is larger than the original. So as looking at the room size and what should I do? The new one is 42" so I will be placing that in the middle of the wall. The plumping is off a little ways. 


I cutout the flooring and moved the drain pipe. Now prayerfully I moved it enough so I can use the old pee trap. 


These are the supports I put in to hold the pipe in place plus the putting the old floor back. 


Now I need to more the CPVC pipe. Now what is this kinda of pipe. It is mostly used for hot water. I am not sure why they used it here for hot and cold? But they did and I noticed it through out the house here. 


Drilled the holes and we should be in good shape. 
More the electric box and now the electric is coming down in the middle of the wall.


See these panels on the left. They are my new wall. I got them at Lowes for $7.98 each. A friend asked why not just use dry wall. But thinking the price, I would have to buy tape/mud and the boards. So for $7.98 I have it all. How much dry wall will I be doing here???? Not that much, prayerfully. 
I am ready to cut the holes needed and put the paneling up today. Looking at painting the room too. 
Okay yesterday I bought paint ($29.99). Now this has the primer in it. I will sand the walls a little so the paint stays on and we will see how the room turns out? 
It really has been some fun to start this and see how it is coming along. I am very blessed and looking for the finish project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...