Thursday, July 21, 2016

I m still looking into His Word each day.


I read this yesterday and it spoke loudly to me. It is about how we as people are to give mercy to other each and everyday. 
Vengeance is the Lord's 
I am been seeing all the violence in this world and why is this happening? 
Hey we all know the end of the story, but we are not to take things into our own hands and place judgment on anyone. 
The quote on the side tells us this:Do you wish to receive mercy? 
Show mercy to your neighbor : John Chrytsostom. 



I know you really can not see the difference in the colors. But as I was painting this bathroom. I would walk away and have some lunch and come back. I saw spots that look like they were bleeding through. A friend of mine had this trouble a couple of months ago. We would paint the whole wall and walk away. Then come back and it wouldn't look good at all. It was blotchy. There would be light spots and dark ones too. The paint was dry every where. But thinking maybe there is something wrong with the paint? 
Well I found out, it is not the paints fault. The paneling is more pores than lumber. I went around and asked my neighbors if they have had this problem. Yes they have. I had to go back to Lowes. To buy the Durock, for the flooring. As I was talking with a employee there, she said you need to use a primer first. Okay now the paint I bought told me that there is a primer built into it. 
But now I know, use Killz Primer, next time and I should not have to put three coats on to cover a wall in my new place. 





I even got the light up too. It really is neat to feel like I am moving forward and then seeing the results. 
As I worked at ALC, Bahamas. I saw results when ever we did a project. As working at Calvary, that was a different results. It looked good for a small time period. Then had to break it down and do it again the next time. 
I will praise Him in the morning and in the evening. 
Please let me give mercy to each person each day. 
Thank you Lord for wisdom and understanding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...