Tuesday, July 05, 2016

Okay so what did you do on the 4th??


Well as I am the new kid on the block, I need a USA flag. I went to Lowes and bought one. On sale for $6.97. Really not a good one to keep. It really is pretty cheaply built. next time I am up north (Vero) I will take it back and buy a much better one. 


Okay as this place as two (2) swimming pools, this one is for the guest. I guess it keeps the little ones away from the older ones? 


Well I guess I need to start looking for a golf cart??? Not. 


Hey this is really a nice turn out. 


We were served two (2) hot dogs, with sour crout, beans,chips and a nice cold coke. It was free too. The place I use to live (Winmoore) they changed $5.00 for one dog and coke. 


I sat down with these folks and just hung out for a couple of minutes. It sure seems like this is the table to find out all that is going on with everyone around here. Oh that might be every table here? It was surprising how many people up here still smoke. Out of the eight that sat here, six of them smoked. Plus there was guy named Tom sitting to my right that was smoking a pipe. 


After 6 pm come on down and do some swimming, you are pretty much by yourself. It really was a blessed day. I just hung out and did very little work around the house. Plus took a 12 miles bike ride too. 
It sure is fun to be retired. Now come back to me in a month and ask me then??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...