Saturday, July 16, 2016

That right folks I am still moving forward.


Yesterday I explained having some trouble with the main water shut off. 


Well these two guys showed up and started digging. I had a chance to talk introduce myself. Teco (spelling not sure) was the younger man. The other gentlemen not sure of his name. Notice while I was talking with Teco, he just kept on looking for the pipe. So I kept on having a small talk with Teco  about the park and how long he has worked here. Ten (10) years, wow that is neat. Plus he was telling me about the owner of all the parks and plus. He does side work at his home. 



It is kinda funny, while they were digging I was thinking they will be hitting water soon. But not at all. In Fort Lauderdale, going that deep water would have started coming in. Okay they found the shut off and I should be in business now. 



It really was kinda of easy. All i did was cut the pipe twice and put the valve in. I was thinking, the pipe above will not move any and I would have to use a compression fitting and what ever else. But it was a piece of cake. I went and turned the water back on in four hours, just making sure it the glue is set up and dry. No leaks, praise the Lord. 

So I drew out the where the cuts were needed to be and did it. I had to do a couple of small cuts to make it fit. 



But is fits an it is tight. Used screws to mount it. Now the fun one to cut out. Trying to not cut to much around the toilet. I needed to leave and go buy a vanity at Lowes. Plus a couple other things. The reason was I still had a 10% discount card and it was only good until yesterday. 


Got back and ended up using three (3) pieces of lumber to put around the toilet. It feels secure and even solid. 
I think it came out great. I am so happy to say this part is done. 
Folks have you praise Him today? Please do, the reason is, He wanting to hear from you and singing and praising is our way to thank Him each day. 
I had a chance to talk with a old friend Eddie, yesterday afternoon. And he was saying, this house I am working on will be here after I am dead and gone. So today I am just going to build one thing and enjoy the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...