Saturday, July 02, 2016

As my last days are winding down.


We have had a chance to do a little different things around the church. He is Brandon and Jeremy and myself, we are blowing up little beach balls. The Family Ministry will be handing these out to the children tonight after service. They are trying out different things for them to do during the summer time. 


This is a large trash bag. There are like 400 of these little balls in there. As Jeremy and I were walking by Brandon office area. He asked if we could help???? I thinking sure there is only a couple to blow up. Then as I was blowing these up. I said ad least three times, let's go to to 6290 and use the air compressor? They both said, we only have a few more to blow up. Okay then I found out there was like 100+ that need to be blown up. So we just kept blowing them up and we got done in about 30 minutes or so. They are done. So tonight I will be here working, so these little beach balls will be everywhere tonight. 
I know the kids will love them and that is what this is all about. 


Okay Jeremy and I had a chance to set up one of our bonce houses. This one has a hugh air bubble in the middle where the kids jump up and down on. So these two guys came in and will repair it for us for $70.00. That is wonderful. I could not stay to see how they did it. 


This is their sewing machine. I called Jeremy in about hour of so and asked if they got it? It is all repaired and ready to use tonight on the green turf. That is where the beach balls will be too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...