Friday, July 22, 2016

That right it is Thursday and would like to get the tiling done.


First of all I laid the tile out, to see where and how it will go. Pretty square room. Not to many cuts are needed.  


Now I have been going along pretty good. But here I ran out of tile set. Okay the gallon tells me I should have enough to do 25 to 35 sq ft? 
This room is only 36 sq ft. 

By God's grace when I went to buy the Durock, thinking why not pick up one more gallon? This way if I don't use it I can bring it back. 



Okay now how am I going to cut these tiles? Well the first one I cut it dry and it cracked. So asking Lord help me? So I got a milk crate and hooked this up. It worked well. Except when the sun came over to the other side of the house. I had a change to work on my tan too. But it still worked good. 



Okay you got to be kidding. I am almost out of tile set again? I didn't want to take a chance putting down one more tile. I saw my neighbor outside (Roy) I ask, by chance do you have any tile set? He told maybe? He went and looked and there was enough in there to finish the job. A lot of it was hard already in the container. Praise the Lord. Roy was telling me that he has used Hard As Nails caulk too. I do have some of that too. But I had enough tile set. 



This is my first tile job I have ever done on my own. I have always had people around me helping or showing me stuff. I am very blessed to say today I will grout and prayerfully get the vanity and toilet in later on today. 
Praise Him today and you will not regret it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...