Friday, July 15, 2016

Okay project number, I guess BIG ONE.


Well another day. hey this was my view yesterday morning. I have this desk and real nice chair sitting in the front room. This be the place I do my devotion time and just work on the computer. I know it is not the great view, BUT it is MINE. 



Not sure if you can see the small ant on the  right hand upper corner? But I am not really sure if this stuff works or not. I still see ants on the kitchen counter every morning. I was told by the sale women at the hardware store that they are not looking for food. but they want the water. Well I will keep this stuff next to the sink and see what happens. 


Okay here goes. This is a big job for me. I have helped many people redo their bathroom. But doing it by myself. All I ask was Lord please help me know and do the job right. So has I start tearing things out. I am getting more and more excited about what this room is going to look like. 


This was a board that was next to the dumpster behind the grill at Calvary. I said, well this might work good for the new floor I will be putting in? I know you really can not see what it saids. It is the Calvary Christian Academy Community Covenant. It is the statement for the school and the contract that, (I guess) each students signs. So this lumber has God's word on it and I am standing on it. 
The piece should be just right. 






Okay I ran into a small problem. I broke the pipe. I was thinking it was not glued right. But after cleaning it up and seeing, NO I BROKE IT. 

This is my main water shut off. I have tried to turn this off before, as I was going south. Thinking maybe turn the water off? So as I did, I needed to use the bathroom before leaving. I flushed and I heard water running into the tank of the toilet. That might be a problem down the road. 
Okay it is a problem today. I turned off and open the spicket and let that run. This way there is no water going into the home. I went to my neighbors and asked if they knew where the main valve is going into our homes. Yes it is under the water heater. Okay, I went to the office and asked them if they could help me. No problem the guys will be out today and turn the water off. 
Okay I know what I have to do this morning. replace the valve. 
Oh yesterday afternoon, I ran to True Value. Got the small 1/2" CPVC 90. Plus the glue and primer. Sandpaper, 3/4" lever valve, a compression, repair sleeve and a foot of 3/4" pipe. Now I thinking, how am I going to more the 3/4" pipe that is under the water heater? 
I think I have all I need? We will see around 9 am this morning. 
Okay I repaired the CPVC pipe and no leaks. Praise the LORD.



Okay I think this place is gutted. Now today I will be putting down the floor and seeing how the tiles will work. If I have enough? They were a gift form a friend of mine. 


This is my blue print of the floor. I know I should become architect????Maybe not? 
Prayerfully I will have the floor lumber down and know the tile lay out, before noon. I will be going to Lowes, I still have a 10% discount card, it is only good until today. I hope to buy the new vanity and the paneling and what ever else I need. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...