Sunday, July 10, 2016

That right I am still working on hurricane shutters.


Yesterday I worked on the back windows. I have been trying different things. I went out a couple of days, at Lowes and bought some aluminum trim. That was 1" u channel.Cost was $40.00. Now I was thinking why do I need to use that? Why not try using the lumber I have left over? So I did the back windows with that. Plus put the hurricane pins in the window too. To fasten the top of the shutter. Now I am thinking of taking the supports down while not needed to be in place. Not looking to good to leave up? 


Okay this is the sliding glass door going into my kitchen . 




Just used the same panels of Dog Ear. Slid the one side in where the screen door would go. Then fasten the other side with the anchors.
I really am happy now that I can cover up the glass door. I was thinking plywood and how to attach? 
Folks some of you out there, understand when I say I pray and ask for God's wisdom. But I know there are others that don't. That is okay too. But I believe this one His idea and I get to use it. 
That is why I Praise Him and thank Him each day. 
Have you praised Him today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...