Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Okay all most done with these shutters.



Well on one of the day that have passed, I am retried, days just fly by now. Well I was at Lowes and thinking. If I go to the Bahamas for any time. It will be during Aug/Sept. So now that is the best time to get hurricanes. Ad least that is the pattern, in the passed. So I will be putting them and leaving them up while I am gone. So thinking, I really don't want me neighbors to look over and see wood hanging from my windows. I saw this OOPS paint for $9.00. Plus I bought a pint of black to try to darken it a little more. 


Well I mixed the two together and it really didn't change that much. But that is okay. 




I painted the front panels first. This way if I run out ad least the front ones are painted. Then after that I went around and finished putting the anchors the ones I built the wooden supports for. So as I was winding down doing that. I heard the booms of thunder coming my way. Okay Lord give me another ten (10) minutes and I will take a break. 


I got everything picked up and the rain came right on His timing. 


This was my lunch and I even just sat there and relaxed. I thinking Lord please let me finish this job up. In about fifteen (15) minutes the rain stopped and the sun was shining even brighter. 


These are the panels that are left to paint. 



Bye His grace, I got them all painted. It looks like it is raining shutters. I am so happy to some what cal this project done. I still want to paint the boards for the sliding glass door. Then make up the cables for the carport. That will today's project. God willing all will be done today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...