Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I had a chance to go meet a couple of guys for breakfast.


I was pulling out on US1 and this was the sun rise. 


On Sunday I noticed that the Reach Church has a Men's Group meeting here. So I thought this way maybe I can find out more about the church an all that is going on? Jim and Bill were there and just sitting around talking about their lives. I came in and shared how and why I was up this way. It really was nice to hear about the things going on in the church. Then hearing about their lives too. 
I left there and decided to drive down Jensen Beach and back up through Hutchinson Island again. 





Pulled of the side road into a small cove there. Not one car or person in site. 


So I thought why not take a nice walk on the beach. It was like being in Cat Island. No one was around at all. I did see a older guy with his dog. They were playing in the water. But as I headed north. It was really beautiful. 



You can see no foot prints at all. There was quad runner going up the coast. But that was it. I did pass a young lady that was walking too. 
I got back home and did some reading and just hung out. Then got a call form Jon asking if I would like to go to the Men's Bible Study? Sure, he came over and we drove south to Doug's home in PSL. Got there and meet the guys. Had some good food and then we did a video teaching from Skip Heitzig. It was on 1 Peter 5:10-14. It was on Grace. It is funny how my Lord speaks to me, most times he has to repeat Himself over and over again. 
Martinez is the leader of the study. He was telling me that these guys have been meeting on this book alone for 29 weeks on 1 Peter. 
Jon and I had left and we just had a wonderful time driving back to my place. 
I am very blessed to have friends like Jon and these guys now. I will be back to that home study again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...