Sunday, July 24, 2016

Well this should be the last time I talk about the Master Bathroom.




This is what blows me out of the water. There is no way I planned this. As you look on and see how close everything is. I am proclaiming HE is the One and only Him, put this all together. 
I know I was the one to do it, but all I want to do is praise Him for it working. 


The toilet is ready to install. I didn't have to use any shims at all it was level. 

Now remember I bought this about two months ago at the Habitat For Humanity. $49.00. It looks great and I am so happy that is is higher than normal ones. Plus is has that close slowly toilet lid. 

I did have to cut a little off the corner so the drawer would close. No biggie. 


The drain pipe hit the bottom drawer. 


Door is on and it is done. praise Him, it took me seven (7) days. I am can walk away and not worry about it again. 
Today I am taking a Sabbath and going to two churches. We will see what happens. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...