Sunday, July 03, 2016

Well the day has come.

I am sorry, but no pictures this time. All I have is some words of encouragement. As I spoke of it in the title. Today is my last day of working at Calvary. Now I did say work but it really was a love to be able to do the things I have been doing there. I know I have shared with you about the moving of tables and chairs. But the people themselves, I have such a wonderful memories of our friendship and just hanging out. As each day has been coming I have looked at it as bittersweet. Now I am very happy to be able to go and do what I believe is next in my life. But it still is a sad time too. I had a chance a couple of days ago, to sit with one of out pastor here and just giving him my exit review. As I sat there I had so many things to say and just letting him know what and how this ministry has been so much of my life. As Oct 26th comes along this year, I have been coming here ever since. So the 20 years mark is coming. So as I have seen people come and go here. That is even in the staff. We all know our seasons are all different. But it still is sad to see them leave and maybe not see them until the day we are all in heaven. But the time I have had to be here and just call each and everyone here my family. As I was writing up a letter on why and what I believe is next in my season. I have been reflecting on all that has been going on here and everyone that I have been part of their lives. I am very blessed and I believe loved here. I can tell you this, when I came back to work here. I was a little hesitant. Okay I am working with much young folks. Now how is this going to work out. As Scott is my boss, I thought okay lets see what happens. I can look back and say this was a growing time for me. That right the old man learned somethings. As I look on and say well that is not how we USE to do???? I would listen and say okay lets try it. It most of the time it worked out to bring glory to Him.
As each and everyone of us are getting a little older each day, but we all can still grow and listen and maybe today you can learn something from a younger person. Oh the last thing I wrote on my exit review was, hey you might see me around here one day. PLEASE don't call security.
Well you know how much I love sharing on my blog and pictures. I will be still keeping this going and I pray that each time I write or share pictures of something. That you are blessed too.
A new chapter of my life starts tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...