Wednesday, July 06, 2016

Okay it is Tuesday, what should I do first?


Okay I am not sure but I think I talked about this before? Oh well I will tell you again. I went out on the 4th and bought 100 pieces of lumber. That right, it is what they call dog ear panels. Well as I have been so much thinking about hurricane shutters. I came up with this plan. The panel you see built already is for one of my windows on the NE side of the house. This cost me about $8.00 to build. That right, I know I told you about the medal shutters. I could get at the thrift store. Each panel would cost me around $10-$13.00. Now adding up on how big the window is, Each window could cost me $40.00 to $60.00 each. Okay I think you can understand why I have been shopping so much. 



I went up to the office yesterday to get my final paper work straight. I was told I need to get a inspection. All that would be is, to have the manger walk around the house and make sure it is in good shape. Okay later on yesterday I got a call saying I flunked. I have weeds in my flower bed out front. So last night after I went swimming I pulled them all out and put them in a garbage bag. 

Today I will ask for another inspection. Prayerfully I will pass. 
I know there are rules and we all need to be submitting to them. BUT WEEDS???? 
Okay I will be okay. Have a wonderful day and I pray your problems are as small as mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...