Saturday, July 23, 2016

It is grout day.


Okay you are asking me now, what are you talking about? Well the little line that are in between the tiles you need to put grout. Now a friend of mine was telling me how she just poured the grout into a zip lock bag. Then cut one corner off. Then all you have to do is run along the groves with that. Then get you float out and push it down and pull it around. 


You can see in the beginning it went well. I really didn't make that big of a mess. But as I got closer to the door, I poured out to much. So no biggie. 



Then came back in 20 minutes and used a sponge and water and it is finished. 


Okay this is the new vanity and light I found at Lowe's The mirror is from Goodwill. ($14.99) 
I had to paint it white.  


That is correct!!!! The guy there in the plumbing department. I asked him if he had any vanity on clearance? Yes we do, 60" and 42". Okay lets look at the 42". I was thinking smaller. The reason the prices for a 36" was around $200.00 plus.( on Line)  Thinking that will work for me. But I had a friend that came long and told me no you need a bigger one. But I don't want to spend the money. Okay back to Stan. I looked at it and asked if the top and sink comes with it? Yes it does. I will take it. 
I am not sure how you look at things and say wow that is neat. I look on and say Thank you Lord for Your providing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...