Friday, July 08, 2016

Just plugging along. But having some fun too.


This was my first one that I made. It sure looks like it will work. I went out yesterday and bought the pins to anchor them down with. 
There is a channel on the top of these windows already. So I will pin the bottoms. 


I got these at Lowes. I drove down to the one in Port Saint Lucie. It was a little drive south. But got there and this place was huge. 
Got the two packs and 24 ft of aluminum trim. It is U channel. This way I can put the channel on the bottom and set the shutter into it. Then anchor the top with the pins. 




I made up six (6) panels yesterday. Was hoping to finish it up today. 



Now this is another idea about the sliding glass door to the dinning room. Put up 13 panels, They fit into the side of the door, where the screen door would go. Then put the pins along the left side and this should work. That was all God's idea. I have been praying and asking for wisdom and how to protect the door? This is what I believe was His idea. I really am excited to get this all done and I can start working on the bathroom next. 
Praise Him. 
Today I will be driving south one more time, Jon has asked if I could store his pressure washer and generator at my place? Sure can. This way I might be doing some side jobs too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...