Thursday, September 26, 2013

Why don't my plans work?








Well first of all, I was going to work on another flat tyre this morning, Toyota van. While just straighening the trailer, I hear Sean. Tom the well pump is making a lot of noise. I walked over and hear it wining. I shut it off and found that the pump itself is leaking. The front of it is all rusted out. Okay I guess I need to get water so here goes. First turn on the city water, Okay now let me take the old pump out. Oh that right I need another valve to be able to do that. I went looking for one in the trailer, NONE. Go to CBS. This is a hard ware store that we have account with. Now that is another story next time.
Okay back cut the pipe along the wall. Pushing the pipe down to make sure it is tight. I broke another pipe. Now I need another valve. Go to another store, Wright's. Buy the valve plus some t's. Okay back, cut the old pipe out and now we are set. Close off all the valves and now we have city water. 
Okay now Eric and I took the old pump out. then put the other one in. This is the one I have tried ad least three times before. It doesn't build up pressure. Before I have taken is back to Ron's Electric. He showed me that the pump works great. So Eric and I put in all new plumbing parts and still doesn't build up pressure. I video taped it and today I will show it to Ron. 
Why does my days have to be so hard? 

Oh the altanter on the train is shot too. Taking that in today to get repaired hopefully. 
When down loading these pictures I had them in order. Not sure what happen?
Like I said maybe day is a hard one too?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...