Tuesday, September 24, 2013

This is our 20th Anniversary Booket.





These booklets were handed out at the Donation Dinner on Thursday night. Then again on Friday morning during the celebration happening. While looking at this, you an see many peoples that have been part of us over the years. Plus how the Bahamian people look at us too. It really is a honour for me to be part of this ministry and for as many years. Looking back through this booklet, I have meet many of these people and some are still part of our group. Over all I need to say thank you to Mark and Kim Wallace for all they have done and all that has happen during this time. I know Mark some days looks on and saids, how can I keep this place going? All he has to do in ask OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST FOR HIS WILL. 
Looking back in what has happen here, there is no way any one can say they have not seen Christ in this place. So thank you for taking the time to look this over and would love to hear what you think of all that has happen at the ALC. 
toms@alcbahamas.org

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...