Monday, September 23, 2013

Just just want every one to know what we did yesterday.




That right I played hooky from church, not really. Kevin and I went over to the Ryan's home and spent the whole day there. You know 9 am until 4pm. It really was nice, we had a beautiful breakfast. Eggs,cheese and mystery meat,(turkey). the reason I say that is, you would thought it was ground beef. It was so good. I even had seconds. 
Then we watched Pastor Bob on the telly. Great praise and worship, like always. Then Pastor Bob went to the Book of Luke. He is going verse by verse. Now we are in chapter #3. It was about John the Baptist prepares the way. That way was for Jesus Christ.
After a beautiful time in the Word. We sat around and talked a little, then the game came on. every one needs to be quit. It was so funny, right when they were getting ready to inter view Aaron Rogers, Felicia starter making smoothie. You know using a blender. I thought that was very funny. But over all it was a good game. The Packer's lost, but over all it had a lot of stuff happening. So I didn't take a nap, like I usually do. I stayed a wake during the whole game. 
Kevin and Shadow went and played some tennis and then swimming. So I really think we both enjoyed the rest and just hanging out. Thank you Tim and Felicia.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...