Saturday, September 21, 2013

Yes our day started out with rain, BUT HE SHOWED UP BIG









For the last, say months, feels like a year.  We have been trying to get this place looking good just for this week-end. Which was really worth every hour. As I was walking around looking at this place and say, WOW God You did this. Thank you so much. The reason I say all this is, sometimes I don't have the faith to trust in HIM. I look and say HOW IN THE WORLD IS THIS GOING TO HAPPEN? 
Then as I look yesterday, like I said WOW.
We had different speakers to say and tell of this place, they were good. But the one thing that put me over the top was the puppet show. I look at that and listened and said YOU did this all. Thank you so much. I tears even came out of my eyes. That right the old man broke down. It really was beautiful. 
Hey with all these cars and people I had a chance to set up a parking lot. It really worked out well. The reason I say that is I thought back to my old days parking. It really came into play.
Plus Mark had some children come in to stand around the flag pole. Then Teka sang the National Anthem. That was even great,hearing all the people singing and watching the children around the flag pole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...