Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Okay another weeks starts.








On Sunday night my Patmos inters came in. These gals and guys are here to help get this place into shape. I was told that they are willing to work as long as I need them. So on Monday we started out with painting the Pavilion. That took most of the day. They did a wonderful job on it. You know painting all the gray poles and white trim. Right about the time they were winding down on it, guess what came along? That right, more rain. The really neat thing is they finished the whole thing just before the down pour. while they were painting , I had Branden cleaning up the walls in the Barn. So right after they finished that, they all went over to the Barn to pait there. Plus the guys, Branden and Tanner, they worked on taking the old wire off the fencing. Then we found out we need to replace a couple of boards too. It was raining but the guys kept on working. they told me the trees above were keeping them some what dry. We wound up around 6pm calling it a day. It was a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...