Sunday, September 22, 2013

Well by looking at the sky, rain is here and there.








The day started out with rain. That right, raining all morning long around us. We open our gates at 11 am. There was a small amount of people at first. Even during the day it self, slow. You can see at 1:44pm. WHERE IS EVERYONE? 
Over all it was a quit day. But as we trust in Him, He is the One that is in charge of EVERYTHING. 
The last picture is of a father and daughter, that is why we do what we do for the children. 
I am so blessed to call this place home. I know it has been a long couple of months trying to get this place some what back in order. But as today is Sunday, I am going over to a friend's home and chilling, that right I am skipping church today. But I will watch Pastor Bob on the inter net at 10:15am service. Then falling a sleep watching a football game on TV. I am so happy to say today is a rest day. I am even taking tomorrow off too. What do you think of that? I was planning on going over to another island this next week, but it is not going to happen. Maybe in Oct. 
Thank you so much for your prayers and just knowing that people like you are praying for us, I am blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...