Saturday, September 07, 2013

The guys are clearing out the back area.




While Harri and I worked on the barn gates, these guys (Eric and Sean) were in back moving the dirt pile from one area to another. The reason is Mark wants that whole area cleared out and looking clean for the 20th. 
Okay Harri and I bent the wire mesh around the top of the gates and then stapled them into place. They really came out looking pretty good. The reason the bends look so good, Tim Ryan said try using the medal break. This is a tool we have had since I have been here. It is made to hold the wire mesh or any light medal and lock it down and then pull up on the bars and whela they are straight looking bends. It really does do a good job. The only thing is, it weights a couple of pounds and it has to sit on something that is solid to hold in place. But we hooked it up on the John Deere front blade. It worked okay. But down the road we will be bending a lot more medal and we will need to make a stand for it.
Over all Harri and I got the doors done and even caulked in the large Barn doors too. Everything is in place for Tuesday. that is the day Tim Ryan comes in and does his magic. 
Today I will be going over to a friends home to help him out on a couple of items. I pray that you have a great week-end and talk with you tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...