Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Good morning all, WOW it is EARLY!


Hey this morning we had a chance to get up earlier than normal.(I need to take more pictures of them, this was the only one I could find of them together) (They are the two on the left hand side of this picture)..The reason was, Mindy and Tim flew out this morning to get away for a couple of days. I know they have meeting with other staff at Calvary. But over all I really hope and pray they get some quit time too. I know by all that has been going on here, they have been very busy. You know, camp groups coming and going and even they have been bring their church over for a day or so. So over all this place has been jumping.
 I had a chance to talk with them about all that has been going on at the Centre. Just looking at my blog, you to can see all the neat tings that have been happening. But over all I believe if I was still doing both jobs, Camp guy and maintenance guy. This list of things that have been getting done, would not be able. The main reason is because the Seeley's are here to over see the Camp. This way I can focus on the Centre, trying to get every thing ready for this 20th. Plus I know all the folks that have been here to help too, has been a big blessing too. So over all thank you for what you have been doing and let us look back in our older age and say THANK YOU JESUS. It really is His doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...