Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Just to show we are all working on the FUN DAY





By looking at the pictures you can see that we are moving forward on getting ready for next Saturday's Fun Day 21st. In the first picture is Maren, Denaj and Sam. Working on games for that day. Next one is Mark, Pastor Cransten and Eric. Just getting caught up on all they have to do during the 20th.  Number 3 is Felicia and Jen. Just trying to keep the office running as the rest are getting it done. The last one is Kevin and Teka. These two have the job to get the skit and props ready for the train ride.  As I look on, I see we all have much to do. Myself I just trying to finish up my list of items that are needed before the big 20th. 
So Tim, Denaj and myself finished up the Barn doors, cage doors and even put up a tarp for the goats in back. I will share thought picture tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...