Saturday, September 28, 2013

Guess what I did yesterday?








I had a chance to do a whole bunch of tings. First of all I had to clean off a spot for the Break machine. I put it up on the top run of where the pipes are now. It is up there nice and safe area. I even put a tarp over it to protect it.
Then I said, okay now I need to get this trolley over next to the trailer. This way we can see how really bad it really is. Which by looking at it it really doesn't that good. I talked with Mark about it, he told me if we have to spend some money, go for it. I have asked a guy that welds to come out and look at this next week. We will see what happens. Tim Seely and I were talking and he said maybe take the seats off of this and put them on the other trailer? That sounds pretty good to me. But we will see what happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everyone, well, I am moving forward on here. This are from June 15th to the 16th.

I think this is Rosemary Beach area. This is Saturday and they are having a farmer's market plus. So. we walked around and just looked a...