Monday, September 30, 2013

Well I tried to fix this?




This is the pump from the power house. This is the one that went down last week. I dropped it off to Mr Knowels on Wednesday? But by Friday he still has not touched it. So I stopped by his shop and picked it back up. Thinking how hard can this be? Well I cleaned it up an said, let us try. I started out with the small rod. It didn't seam to be holding. I welded and then hit it with the hammer and it just fell off. So I got the heavier rod out. That too just fell off. So you can see I made it worster. I know that is not a word, but I took it back to him and told the guys there please ask him to try to get welded up by Monday? Please. Right now we are using city water. That is running about 16 pounds pressure. That means no O R unit. That needs ad least 90 pounds of pressure. Plus I know there is not enough for a shower for Eric? Hopefully today I will go get it and it will be fixed. 
The pump that we tried last week to hook up, still not working. I have Ron's Electric coming g out this week. Hopefully today? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

We in Orlando area still. driving towards Pensacola, Florida.

Not sure where I got the gas at.  I know it was a 7/11 gas station. I have their app. I saved (i think $.20 a gallon)  This was our hotel fo...