Tuesday, October 01, 2013

That right Mark and I are trying to get our system up again




Well first of all, the pump I put in last week is still not working. It hold at the pressure that is coming into it (19psi). But doesn't rise. So Mark came out and tried to help me. It really was nice of him to do this. I know he has other things to do. But he came out any way. Okay Mark was thinking maybe the two check valves cancel each other out. So we took the new check valve off. Then pulled the pipe up to see the bottom check valve. Which was a pain. The reason is I did not have a good hold on the bottom pipe. So I dropped it and now Mark and I were trying to get it back up. Which after a little while we got it. We took the old check valve off and I put a new one. You know how much that new valve cost? $52.00 it is brass not gold. So now we tried again. Still not pumping. Today I hope Mr Ron comes out and sees what is going on. I think we need to just go buy a new one. We will see what happens today. 
Something else happen on the train. The fuel pump stopped working. So I had to go out and buy a new one. It looks like every thing is up and running again. We will see what happens today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Okay still moving forward, this is June 10th Universal Volcano Bay.

As I am getting older this is more my style. Relaxing and enjoyable. We went down this Lasy River two different times. I think each time was...