Monday, October 07, 2013

Seating around waiting for the rain to let up a little



You can see how Scooby is looking at me and saying why are we sitting here? It was raining pretty hard. I know we were going to go swimming, but that rain is very cold. It let up a little and we went in. The waves were a little to high for him. So we did stay to long. It is so funny how people look at Scooby and say wow he is a big dog!
Well as has turned out now, when we go to the beach a lot of poeple know him. They call out and say Scooby Doo. The kids are the most fun to be around. They look at him and say can I touch him? I tell them every time, no problem. He loves kids. Which he has always been a good boy about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...