Monday, October 14, 2013

This is on the NorthWest side of New Providence




This area is called Gambier Village. If you have seen my blog before, I have talked about this area. The sad part is just behind my back, it is a school that is not doing to well, poor area too. It is a public grammar school. I have many times brought students here to help paint and just fit the place up a little. So how can there be such beautiful water right next to them. This area has the most beautiful homes over seeing the ocean too. That is how life is. 

Here is a map of the whole island. Maybe now you can get a idea on where I am talking about. Plus you can have a idea on where I live too. Take Blue Hill Road south to the end and turn on Marsahll Road and about 1/2 mile you will see our place. Right where the bend is, that is where the Camp is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...