Tuesday, October 08, 2013

What happen on Monday?




First of all I have been trying to get some plumbing done. If you have looked back, plumbing is a challenge for me some days. The biggest problem is I am not always sure of what I need. So I go back and forth to the store to get the items I think I need. Then have to go again. I really do try to plan out my day. But like yesterday. I went to Kelly's to get some plumbing parts plus a couple of other items. Then went to see the small engine guy. He told me to come back in a hour and he would have the parts ready for me. But as my time was looking that would not happen that day. Got back and tried the hook up this air valve control. The reason we need it is. Every time someone turns the water on, the pump kicks in. That means that there is not enough air in the tank. This little valve is suppose to be the answer. So I put this on at the in pump house at the Camp. Then put another on on in the new bath house too. I didn't take a picture,yet. 
Okay now let us look at the trailer. Boy first found a large wasp nets under it. Then looking the rust is winning here too. The reason I was under there was, Jen told me that there is a banging noise while driving the train around. I checked it all out. This is the only area I see that is loose and could make such noise.  Folks we really need to be praying about getting a new train and trolley too. I still have not gotten a price on the other trolley.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...