Sunday, October 13, 2013

This was our last talk.










It was so neat to hear all about the way the world thinks and how we as Christian have all the answers. But the sad part not all Christians know where to look. Through out the Bible, God tells us how HE made EVERYTHING. Not just about Jesus Christ. So by this time I think you have some ideas about what the world believes and why. I really hope and pray you can see all these slides and read them. The first couple are articles that very well known scientists magazines say about Evolution. How you can have nothing and then have something? That does not make any sense at all. Thank you Jesus for all the answers You have given us in Genesis. It is all there, PLUS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...