Friday, October 04, 2013

She is getting wosrer, rust




Folks this old girl has been running now just by HIS GRACE. We have been so blessed to call on her and she gets the kids around another time. If you have been checking out my blog much, you can see the rust is winning. One of these days she will not be bale to tke the kids around. 
Prayers are needed to get a replacement. I know if Bob was not around a year ago, she would have ended up in the junk yard. But by Bob's welding skills and just knowing how to repair her, she is still up and hopefully for another round today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...