Saturday, October 05, 2013

Now Fridays I try to finish up what ever we started during the week






I have some great news about the lawn motor. On Wednesday I took it over to the guy that repairs them. I told all that was going on. Blowing white smoke while running. We took it off the truck and he looked at the level of oil. He told me that some one put to much oil into the engine. So he started it up. He said the smoking will stop after you replace the spark pug, air filter plus drain some oil out. I went out and bought all new stuff for it. Got home and changed the oil out and put the new stuff in. Plus bought four new tyres for it too. You know the ones that come with it were plastic one. Now it has steel ones. 
Okay the roof on the trailer has been leaking now for many years. I have patched it with tar and it seams are still leaking. So yesterday I remember I had some Kool Seal left over from the sealing of the Cabin #3. So I painted that on too. Tim Ryan was walking by and asking what I am doing? I told him and thought about how he is a roof man. He was laughing at me the rest of the day. Yep that will seal it???? I did talk with Mark about putting a roof over it down the road. He said maybe.
Then one more thing Tim told me, the small man hole for the well is not too strong. The reason he told me that was, the large goat loves to lay in the top. Tim was thinking maybe one day he will end up in side the well. So I reinforced the top with 2 X 4's. 

The big project for the day was, trying to replace the parts that melded on Tuesday. I went out and bought them, I started to replace them. But it was getting late. So next week I will see what happens. The reason I share all this is to bring glory to Him. That is why I am here and will stay until He calls me home. I can tell you one more ting, this Summer has been the hottest one for a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello again, going to talk about the old shed in back.

When I started this project, I really was just thinking of running 12 wires to the back and hooking it up and let it alone. But as I have a ...